Representation on Every Front
Latham represents public and private companies in all types of industries, project developers, manufacturers, energy companies, public and private utilities, as well as trade associations, financial institutions and investors.
View the Environmental Litigation practice list.
Latham helps clients:
- Defend against criminal and civil enforcement actions and citizen-suits
- Defend permits and approvals from the full spectrum of state, regional, and federal regulatory bodies
- Defend or litigate commercial disputes and any potential liabilities in state, or federal courts, as well as before regulatory bodies
- Limit or avoid liabilities, or negotiate with other potentially liable parties in environmental disputes
- Secure insurance coverage for underlying litigation matters
Latham represents clients in disputes including in the following areas: