From New York to Hong Kong, Singapore to London, we leverage our global platform to help clients realize their capital raising, monetization, and hedging strategies. We work closely with colleagues in related practices to address domestic or international corporate, tax, or regulatory issues that arise. And we follow the legal and regulatory developments affecting virtually every equity capital market exchange in the world. Reflecting our experience advising on all aspects of IPOs, Latham’s IPO Playbook has become an essential guide for companies considering going public.
Latham regularly advises on a full range of equity products and transactions, including:
- Initial public offerings
- SPACs and related equity financings
- Equity-linked securities, including convertible bonds and related derivative instruments
- Exchange and tender offers
- Private placements and registered transactions
- Rights offerings
- Secondary and follow-on offerings
- American and global depositary receipts
- Debt/equity swaps
- Direct listings
- Highly structured and individually tailored equity-linked transactions
Beyond the IPO, Latham’s Public Company Representation Practice also provides our clients with market-leading advice and thought leadership on the entire array of issues affecting public companies, particularly in areas such as corporate and securities laws, tax matters, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property, litigation, antitrust and competition law, employee benefits, and environmental law.