Financial Times recognizes the firm’s strengths across metrics that assess legal industry leadership and strategic growth.
Latham’s debt capital markets team helps issuers and investment banks raise billions of dollars in proceeds in the high yield, investment grade, and convertible debt markets.
We leverage our global platform, detailed market knowledge, and exceptional technical skills to deliver results at all stages of debt capital markets transactions. With an unrivaled knowledge of debt instruments, many of which we helped develop, we can deftly guide clients through covenant negotiations, as well as security and intercreditor issues, in the most complex transactions.
Our debt capital markets team advises clients on:
- High yield debt and bridge loans
- Investment grade debt
- Yankee bonds and Eurobonds
- Establishment of, and updating to, global medium term programs and European medium term note programs
- Convertible and exchangeable debt
- Debt tender and exchange offers and other liability management transactions
- Private placements