Milan Partner Ryan Benedict also honored at prestigious ceremony.
Ryan Benedict, a US securities and capital markets lawyer, advises public and private company issuers and underwriters on a range of equity and debt capital markets transactions in the US, EMEA, and beyond.
Drawing on his extensive product knowledge and on-the-ground experience working in London, Continental Europe, and New York, Mr. Benedict regularly counsels clients on their most complex and significant capital markets transactions. His work spans a variety of key industries, including technology and life sciences.
Mr. Benedict’s practice work includes:
- Initial public offerings and follow-on offerings, including US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)-registered offerings and Rule 144A/Reg S transactions
- Special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) transactions
- High yield and investment grade debt offerings
- Bank capital and financial regulatory matters
- Tender offers and liability management transactions
- Public company representation
Mr. Benedict frequently advises on innovative transactions involving bespoke deal structures. He brings particular experience handling cross-border offerings, including US-registered transactions and listings on securities exchanges throughout Europe.
Outside of his commercial work, Mr. Benedict takes a proactive role in helping industry participants successfully navigate the capital markets — including by organizing thought leadership initiatives and industry roundtables.