At the Forefront of Debt Capital Markets
Working closely with colleagues from across the firm’s offices, Latham’s debt capital markets team has helped issuers and investment banks raise trillions in proceeds in the high yield, investment grade and convertible debt markets.
Latham's team delivers results to clients during all stages of debt capital markets transactions. Our unrivaled knowledge of a wide variety of debt instruments, many of which Latham lawyers helped to develop, together with deep experience in covenant negotiations, and an extensive background with security and intercreditor issues, provides clients with the know-how needed for even the most complex debt capital markets transactions.
Supporting Clients Across the Globe
The firm’s debt capital markets lawyers are members of a global team, combining capital markets preeminence with renowned expertise in global finance, mergers and acquisitions, partnership, tax, securities, environmental and ERISA matters, all across a variety of industries.
Latham’s debt capital markets services cover:
- High yield debt and bridge loans
- Investment grade debt
- Yankee bonds and Eurobonds
- Establishment of, and updated to, global medium term programmes and European medium term note programmes
- Convertible and exchangeable debt
- Debt tender and exchange offers and other liability management transactions
- Private placements