Dr. Isabelle Brams is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm's Litigation & Trial Department. She advises national and international clients on questions relating to data privacy. Her main areas of expertise include the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), employee data privacy, and related matters in the field of employment law.
She counsels clients on the implementation of complex IT applications, related data privacy, and employment law issues. Furthermore, she assists companies in performing internal investigations and implementing whistle blowing systems and compliance measures.
In the past, Ms. Brams represented clients in the course of labor law litigations, as well as negotiations with works councils. She has contributed to numerous publications on data privacy and employment law. She achieved a Ph.D. (Dr. jur.) in employment law.
Dr. Brams' representative experience includes:
- A leading automotive group on the implementation of the GDPR
- A leading bank Institute on the implementation of the GDPR in the HR department
- A leading market research Institute on the implementation of the GDPR*
- A leading industrial corporation on the group-wide implementation of HR software
- An international medical device manufacturer on the implementation of the GDPR
- Birkenstock Group in the course of labor court proceedings*
- A leading industrial company on the implementation of a whistle blowing system*
- A leading insurance company on the implementation of the GDPR*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham