Antonio Coletti advises clients on a variety of capital markets, M&A, and general corporate matters, with a particular focus on equity and debt offerings.
Widely recognized as one of Italy’s leading corporate lawyers, Mr. Coletti advises a mix of private equity firms, companies, and investment banks that do business in Italy. He handles a range of notable transactional matters, including equity and debt capital markets offerings and public mergers and acquisitions. His work also includes public company representation matters.
Drawing on more than two decades of capital markets experience, Mr. Coletti combines sophisticated legal and regulatory knowledge with a pragmatic and commercially driven approach. He regularly advises on some of the highest-profile capital markets transactions in the Italian market. His capital markets work includes:
- Primary and secondary offerings, listings (initial public offerings, rights issues, and accelerated book build offerings)
- Public M&A, including stake buildings and take-over bids
- Bonds issues (investment grade, high yields, and convertible)
- Liability management (tender offers and consent solicitation)
- Structured finance transactions, including equity derivatives
Mr. Coletti also advises clients on sales and acquisitions of public companies, as well as general corporate representation, reorganization, and compliance matters.
Mr. Coletti previously served as Local Chair of the Corporate Department in Milan.
- Band 1 – Capital Markets: Equity
Chambers Global 2020, Chambers Europe 2020
- Leading individual – Capital Markets: Equity
The Legal 500 Europe 2020
- Best 50 Italian Lawyers honoree