Antonio Coletti is the Office Managing Partner of the Milan office of Latham & Watkins. He specializes in corporate finance and general securities, corporate law, and structured finance.
Mr. Coletti has extensive experience advising private and public companies and private equity funds, as well as underwriters, placing agents, and initial purchasers on a wide variety of securities and corporate finance transactions. Mr. Coletti’s capital markets experience covers equity and debt offerings, such as:
- Primary and secondary offerings, listings (IPOs, rights issues, and Accelerated Book Build)
- Public M&A, such as stake buildings and take-over bids
- Bonds issues (investment grade, high yields, and convertible)
- Liability management (tender offers and consent solicitation)
- Structured finance transactions, such as equity derivatives
He advises listed companies on general corporate representation, reorganization, and compliance matters.