Dr. Alexander Lentz is a partner in the Frankfurt office and a member of the Corporate Department, focusing on capital market transactions, with a particular focus on high-yield bond offerings and leveraged finance deals.
In the last several years, Mr. Lentz has advised investment banking, sponsor and corporate clients on several high-yield bond transactions in Germany and other European jurisdictions and on leveraged and other financing transactions.
Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Mr. Lentz was an associate for three years at another international law firm.
Mr. Lentz' experience includes advising:
- The bank consortium on a bond financing/bank financing in the context of the merger of TUI AG with TUI Travel plc (total deal value over $7bn (equivalent))
- J.P. Morgan and UniCredit on the offering of €2 billion (equivalent) senior secured notes/senior notes by Schaeffler Group
- Deutsche Bank, Citigroup and HSBC on the offering of €1.24 billion (equivalent) senior secured PIK toggle notes by Schaeffler Holding Finance
- Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Goldman Sachs on the offering of €322 million senior secured notes by Pfleiderer GmbH
- The bank consortium on three senior notes offerings by Hapag-Lloyd with a total issue volume of €650 million
- Onex Corporation on the €325 million senior secured notes offering in connection with the acquisition of the KraussMaffei group