Cesare Milani is counsel in the Milan office of Latham & Watkins with particular expertise in public and administrative law and regulated sectors. He is a member of the firm’s Environment, Land & Resources Practice.
Mr. Milani advises clients on public and administrative law, including contentious and non-contentious matters. He has considerable experience advising private equity funds, financial institutions, and industrials on:
- Regulated sectors in general
- Public law concessions, authorizations, and permits
- Italian foreign investment regulation
- Public procurement matters
- Environmental law and energy law