December 10, 2020
Based on the results of its annual survey of corporate counsel and executives, the BTI Consulting Group has chosen seven Latham attorneys as Client Service All-Stars.
The list celebrates "stand-out attorneys (who) impress corporate counsel with their keen understanding of business impacts and unwavering commitment to client objectives,” according to BTI Consulting.
The 2020 Latham honorees are:
- Alanna Andrew, a London-based member of the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation Practice, who advises on complex multi-jurisdictional commercial and finance litigation and arbitration, including insolvency litigation, shareholder disputes and civil fraud. She has considerable experience in a range of sectors including finance, engineering, mining, IT, entertainment, and art.
- John Chory, a Boston partner and the Chair of the firm’s Emerging Companies Practice. He advises both private and public companies in the areas of early-stage company formation and strategy, initial-through late-stage venture capital financings, public offerings of securities, mergers and acquisitions, technology licensing and securities law.
- Martin Davies, a London partner who serves as Global Vice Chair of Litigation & Trial Department. As a member of the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation Practice, he advises clients on a range of complex commercial disputes often centering on novel legal issues, including class actions, corporate and shareholder disputes, banking and financial litigation, and litigation involving the entertainment, sports, and media sectors.
- David Hazelton, a Washington, D.C. partner and member of the firm’s White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice. He heads up the firm’s government contracts practice and regularly represents clients in False Claims Act cases, bid protests, government investigations, and virtually every other type of government contract matter.
- Courtenay Myers Lima, a New York partner and member of the firm’s Capital Markets Practice and Financial Institutions Group. She has broad US and international experience advising financial institutions on public and private capital markets offerings, regulatory matters, and corporate governance.
- Adam Perlman, a Washington, D.C. partner and member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Litigation Practice. He regularly serves as lead counsel in major patent litigation matters in district courts throughout the United States, as well as before the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Cary Perlman, a Chicago partner and member of the firm’s Environmental Litigation Practice, who focuses on complex cases involving contaminated sites, citizen suits, the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, the Oil Pollution Act, RCRA, toxic torts, and white collar environmental crime. He is a repeat honoree who was named a 2019 Client Service All-Star.