Firm recognized by Law360 for market-leading transactional tax and tax controversy work.
Latham’s International Tax Practice advises corporations, private equity firms, and other clients on complex cross-border tax issues that arise in multijurisdictional transactions and in the context of multinational tax planning.
We provide clients with pragmatic solutions to complex international tax matters related to:
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Cross-border partnerships or joint ventures
- Group planning for multinational corporations
- Inbound and outbound investments to and from the United States
We often encounter complex questions that require thoughtful analysis and judgment. Drawing on our tremendous experience and global presence, we help clients successfully navigate tax issues related to:
- Optimizing a global tax structure
- Addressing potential risks of challenges by tax authorities
- Transfer pricing matters
- Intercompany debt