Ryan Sanders is a member of the Technology Transactions Practice and advises technology clients on intellectual property and commercial transactions.
Mr. Sanders counsels public and private companies at all stages of their lifecycles on:
- Joint ventures and the joint development of technology
- The structuring, drafting, and negotiation of technology-related commercial agreements, including:
- Development and collaboration agreements
- Manufacturing, supply, and distribution agreements
- Technology and intellectual property licensing, transfer, and service agreements
- Intellectual property strategy, including open source counseling and patent, copyright, and trademark matters
Mr. Sanders also regularly counsels public and private companies and financial institutions on intellectual property, technology, and commercial contract aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including cross-border transactions and complex carve-outs.
Mr. Sanders represents clients in a wide range of sectors, including artificial intelligence solutions, semiconductor design and manufacture, clean and green energy, Web3, software-as-a-service, and video gaming.
Mr. Sanders’ pro bono practice includes representing small business clients and diverse entrepreneurs from underrepresented background in connection with intellectual property and commercial contract issues related to their businesses.