The firm’s work on landmark energy matters earns industry recognition from Law360.
Lauren Anderson is a partner in the Houston office and serves as Global Vice Chair of the firm’s Energy & Infrastructure Industry Group. She advises on private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters, for participants across all sectors of the energy industry – from traditional oil and gas to renewables, as well as in the infrastructure sector. Her work includes:
- Private equity investments
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Public and private company acquisitions and dispositions
- CCUS project development and related corporate matters
- General corporate transactions