Lasse Winzer is an associate in the Corporate Department of Latham & Watkins’ Frankfurt office and advises national and international clients on both transactional and financial regulatory matters.
Mr. Winzer advises on regulatory, compliance, and transactional issues in connection with banking law, banking regulation, and capital markets regulation. As a member of the Financial Institutions Group, he advises national and international clients on:
- Prudential supervision of banks and investment firms (including CRR/CRD V)
- Securities related compliance (including MAR, MiFID/MiFID II)
- M&A in the financial sector
- Corporate governance and remuneration systems
- Fintech innovations and ICOs
- Regulatory enforcement and investigations
- AML requirements
Prior to joining Latham as an associate, Mr. Winzer worked as a law clerk in Latham’s Corporate Department in Frankfurt and Madrid.