Dominik Sklenar advises on capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, covering issuers from all across Asia.
Mr. Skelnar draws on his sophisticated knowledge of US securities laws and extensive on-the-ground transactional experience in Asia to represent issuers, investment banks, and private equity investors on:
- US IPOs, follow-ons, and registered or unregistered convertible bonds
- 144A/Reg S debt issuances
- Registered debt offerings
- Hong Kong public offerings
- India and Indonesia capital markets transactions
Leveraging the strength of Latham’s global platform, he works closely with the National Office on the complex SEC issues that arise in the context of Asia capital markets.
Mr. Sklenar is a member of the firm’s Ethics Committee and serves as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the Hong Kong office.