Dr. Wolf-Tassilo Boehm is an associate in the Frankfurt office of Latham & Watkins. He advises clients on data privacy issues, including implementing the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), employee data protection, and implementing IT systems in corporate groups, as well as internal investigations and data privacy-related legal disputes.
Mr. Boehm advises companies on global data privacy-related matters as well as data privacy and employment law aspects of the comprehensive implementation of IT applications. He negotiates data privacy-related agreements and represents companies in dealings with data protection supervisory authorities.
As a certified employment lawyer (Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht), he further negotiates works council agreements and represents companies in arbitration board proceedings. Mr. Boehm also advises on data privacy and employment law aspects of internal investigations and M&A transactions.
Mr. Boehm achieved a Ph.D. (Dr. jur.) in employment law and internal investigations. He regularly publishes articles, hosts seminars, and speaks on data privacy, employment law, and compliance related subjects.
Mr. Boehm's recent experience includes advising:
- DuMont on data privacy aspects of the
- Sale of the Mitteldeutsche Zeitung media group
- Sale of Hamburger Morgenpost
- Leading car manufacturer on the implementation of the GDPR
- Leading international industrial corporation on the implementation of the GDPR and complex IT systems*
- International medical device manufacturer on the implementation of the GDPR*
- International industrial corporation on the implementation of complex IT systems including negotiation of works council agreements*
- Birkenstock Group and representing them in labor court proceedings up to the Federal Labor Court*
- Leading industrial corporation on internal investigations including data privacy and employment aspects*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham