Ryan LaFevers advises lenders and borrowers on a full range of leveraged finance transactions.
Mr. LaFevers helps direct lenders and other private credit providers, as well as banks, public companies, and private equity-owned borrowers execute middle-market and large-cap finance transactions, including:
- Acquisition financings
- Revolving credit facilities
- Term loans
- Unitranche loans (including agreement among lender (AAL) arrangements)
- First and second lien financings
- Split lien deals, including asset-backed lending (ABL) facilities
- Non-US guarantor and collateral transactions
- Secured bond transactions
- Shari’ah-compliant financings
- Restructuring transactions and distressed situations (including forbearance agreements and last-in-first-out (LIFO) and first-in-last-out (FILO) arrangements)
He draws on strong working relationships with clients, a calm approach to negotiation, and an extensive personal library of precedent to handle both traditional and bespoke transactions (including complex cross-border transactions).
Mr. LaFevers also maintains an active pro bono practice, regularly handling asylum cases and supporting non-profits on organizational matters.