Josh Holt is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Finance Department. Mr. Holt's practice focuses on the representation of banks, commercial finance companies, business development companies, and other financial institutions, as well as equity sponsors and other borrowers, in a wide range of transactional matters.
He has experience structuring, negotiating, and documenting various financial transactions, including senior secured, second lien, subordinated and unsecured credit facilities, leveraged acquisition financings, cash flow and asset based working capital financings, private placements, cross-border financings, participation agreements, and other agreements among financial institutions providing sources of capital.
- Recognized as an “Up and Coming” by Chambers USA 2018 and 2019
- Recognized as an “Associate to Watch” by Chambers USA 2016 and 2017
- Selected as a Southern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2017
- Described as “extremely responsive” and “excellent.” Chambers USA 2017
- Praised for “really dig[ging] deep into the international side of things.” Chambers USA 2016