Jon Fox is an associate in Latham & Watkins' London office. He advises clients on UK and cross-border M&A, private equity, venture capital, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Fox was an associate in the private equity group at a Magic Circle firm and spent time on secondment at a leading European buyout firm.
Mr. Fox’s representative transactions include advising:
- CVC Capital Partners on the sale of a 30% stake in Domestic & General Group, a UK-based provider of warranty and product protection services, to Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
- Hellman & Friedman and Blackstone on their €5.7 billion takeover offer of Scout24 AG, a leading operator of digital marketplaces
- La Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) on its partnership with Generation Investment Management LLP and investment in FNZ, a global fintech company
- Wolt on its €100 million Series F financing led by Goldman Sachs Growth Equity
- Exscientia on its US$60 million Series C funding round led by Novo Holdings
- Selina Hostels on its US$125 million Series C funding round
- The Raine Group in connection with the US$145 million Series A financing of Moonbug Entertainment, a digital-first children’s entertainment company
- A major UK private equity firm on its US$250 million acquisition of a consumer lawn and garden products business in Europe and Australia*
- Europe’s largest ice cream manufacturer and its private equity owner on a €3 billion joint venture with a transnational food and drink company*
- A UK buyout group on its £400 million acquisition of Europe’s leading digital consumer service for personalized products and gifts*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham