Jane Greyf advises private equity firms, their portfolio companies, and corporate clients in M&A deals and other complex transactions.
Ms. Greyf draws on her sophisticated market knowledge and commercial savvy to help clients maximize the value of their corporate transactions across a range of industries, including the energy, technology, and general industrials sectors. She has particular experience representing leveraged buyout sponsors, venture capital funds, hedge funds, and other private equity investors and portfolio companies. Ms. Greyf’s work also encompasses fund restructurings and secondary transactions, as well as inbound investments into the United States by European and Asian funds.
Her practice includes advising on:
- Complex carve-outs
- Equity investments
- Joint ventures
- Tender offers
Ms. Greyf also represents public and private companies in connection with corporate governance, securities law compliance, and general corporate matters.
Ms. Greyf's experience includes representing:
- Leeds Equity Partners in a number of transactions, including its acquisition of LRN Corporation, a provider of ethics and compliance (E&C) knowledge solutions
- Energy Capital Partners in a number of transactions, including its sale of Wheelabrator Technologies, an owner and operator of waste-to-energy facilities, to Macquarie Infrastructure Partners
- Eaglehill Advisors in the sale of its Middle Market Loan Portfolio to Centre Lane Partners
- Bridgepoint Advisors Limited in its acquisition of Kyriba Corporation, a developer of cloud-based treasury management software solutions
- GVC Holdings PLC in the establishment of a 50/50 joint venture with MGM Resorts International to create a world-class sports betting and online gaming platform in the United States
- Activant Capital in a number of growth equity investments
- Partners Group and its portfolio companies in a number of transactions, including Partners Group’s leveraged buyouts of Dynacast, Kindercare, and SMS*
- Iconiq Capital in a number of growth equity investments*
- DST Global in a number of growth equity investments*
*Matter handed prior to joining Latham