Erika L. Weinberg is a partner in the New York office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Practice. Ms. Weinberg’s practice focuses primarily on corporate finance, general securities, and corporate matters.
Ms. Weinberg has substantial experience representing both financial institutions and issuers in a wide variety of public and private financing transactions, including secured and unsecured high yield debt offerings, bridge lending and loan commitments, initial public offerings, public and private equity offerings, and various liability management transactions, including debt exchange offers and tender offers.
Ms. Weinberg regularly represents leading investment banks, as well as public companies and privately owned corporations in a broad range of industries, including: health care, entertainment, media, and telecommunications, manufacturing, and retail.
Ms. Weinberg's broader corporate practice includes advising on periodic and current filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and satisfying requirements set by the national securities exchanges.
Ms. Weinberg is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. She is also the Co-Chair of the firm's Women Enriching Business (WEB) program in the New York office.
Ms. Weinberg’s experience includes representing:
- A public pet food company with CBD product line in connection with financings, mergers and acquisitions, and public company matters
- A private hemp grower and CBD company with portfolio of branded products in connection with financings and mergers and acquisitions
- A private hemp grower in connection with venture capital financings
- Wynn Resorts in its issuance of senior notes
- Citigroup Global Markets in connection with an offering of senior notes by Fairstone Financial
- RBC in connection with an issuance of senior notes by Northern Oil & Gas
- Goldman Sachs in connection with an issuance of senior notes by Carriage Services
- Calfrac Holdings in its private offering of senior notes
- RBC in connection with an offering of senior notes by Fidelity & Guaranty Life Holdings
- J.P. Morgan in connection with an issuance of senior notes by Teleflex
- J.P. Morgan in connection with an offering of senior notes by Superior Industries International
- J.P. Morgan in connection with an offering of senior notes by Endo International
- Citigroup in connection with a tack-on offering of senior notes by AMC Entertainment Holdings
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in connection with an issuance of common stock on Nasdaq by Amsurg
- Citigroup Global Markets in its role as agent and arranger in CJ Holding’s US$1.66B acquisition of Nabor Industries
- Credit Suisse in connection with SS&C Technologies Holdings’ issuance of common stock on Nasdaq
- Credit Suisse in connection with an offering of senior notes by Regal Entertainment
- Morgan Stanley in its role as lender for Vantiv's acquisition of Worldpay Group