Devon MacLaughlin is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. She primarily handles corporate finance transactions and general company representation.
Ms. MacLaughlin represents both issuers and financial institutions in a wide variety of public and private financing transactions, including initial public offerings; follow-on and public equity offerings; investment grade and high-yield debt offerings; exchange offers; tender offers; and acquisition financing.
Ms. MacLaughlin also regularly represents issuers with respect to general corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance issues, Exchange Act reporting obligations, and stock exchange rules and requirements.
In the corporate finance area, Ms. MacLaughlin advises issuers and investment banks in connection with equity and debt offerings for numerous real estate, hospitality, gaming, and financial companies including:
- American Assets Trust, Inc.
- Ares Management Corporation
- CyrusOne, Inc.
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
- Four Corners Property Trust, Inc.
- Houlihan Lokey, Inc.
- Kilroy Realty Corporation
- MGM Growth Properties LLC
- Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.
- Simon Property Group, Inc.
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc.