Blanca Vázquez de Castro has experience advising in corporate finance transactions, restructurings, and international investment and divestments, with a special focus on transactions channeled through Spain in the following areas:
- Financial Institutions
- Capital Markets
- Real Estate
Prior to joining Latham & Watkins, Ms. Vázquez de Castro practiced at a well-known Spanish firm.
Her most recent experience includes advising:
- The lenders (Bankia, Barclays, BBVA, BNP Paribas, Caixabank, Deutsche Bank, ING, Banca IMI, Mizuho Bank, Banco Popular, RBS, Banco Sabadell, Banco Santander and UniCredit) on the €750 million post-IPO refinancing of Parques Reunidos
- Morgan Stanley and Santander as bookrunners on Naviera Armas’ issuance of €232 million of floating rate notes due 2023
- The joint arrangers on the update of the €2 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme by Madrileña Red de Gas Finance B.V., due 2031
- The Carlyle Group on its acquisition of a majority stake in Digitex, a Spain-based provider of business process outsourcing services
- The lenders (J.P. Morgan, Banco Santander, BBVA, CaixaBank, Bankia, Bankinter, Citibank and Banco Sabadell) on the revolving credit facility, concurrent with a €250 million senior bond offering, for ENCE Energia y Celulosa, S.A.
- Rottapharm, S.L. (a subsidiary of the Meda Group) in the sale of Euromed, S.A. to Arbelan S.à r.l. (a subsidiary of the Riverside group)
- Globe Specialty Metals in its US$3.1 billion combination with Grupo FerroAtlántica