Firm tops The Texas Lawbook’s rankings for both deal count and deal value.
Nick Dhesi, Deputy Office Managing Partner of the Houston office, represents clients across all aspects of the public company life cycle, including strategic M&A transactions, initial public offerings, and structured investments.
Mr. Dhesi is a strategic advisor to boards of directors, senior leadership teams, and companies on all aspects of complex, high-profile transactions, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions involving public and private targets
- IPOs, preferred financings, and high-yield debt offerings
- Spin-offs and take-private transactions
- Post-transaction corporate governance, shareholder activism, and crisis management
- SPAC, Up-C, and carve-out transactions
Mr. Dhesi leverages deep, cross-disciplinary experience and creativity to lead strategic transactions. He combines seasoned deal experience with keen observational abilities and a profound understanding of transaction dynamics to achieve the commercial objectives of his clients.
Nationally recognized as a thought leader, Mr. Dhesi regularly speaks at conferences and webcasts, as well as with leading media outlets. He also serves on the advisory boards of Institute for Energy Law and the Houston chapter of the Texas General Counsel Forum.