Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Polina Tulupova advises on a full range of equity derivatives and equity-linked transactions in the US market.
Ms. Tulupova combines extensive experience navigating both US domestic equities and the equities of US-listed foreign private issuers, including dual-listed issuers, to advise investment banks and users of such financial products — such as issuers, private equity sponsors, hedge funds, and high-net-worth individuals — on:
- Convertible bonds, including related call spreads (capped calls) and stock borrow facilities, as well as exchanges, repurchases, and unwinds
- Financing strategies related to concentrated equity positions via over-the-counter derivatives (hedging and/or monetization)
- Fixed and variable share forward sales and related equity offerings, including registered at-the-market offerings (in particular, for REITs)
- Accelerated share repurchases
- Fund-linked securities, such as collateralized fund obligations
- Margin loans
In her prior work at another leading international law firm and while on secondment to Credit Suisse’s Equity Corporate Finance Desk, she was involved in some of the EMEA region’s most significant equity capital markets transactions from 2010 to 2016.
A recognized leader at the firm, Ms. Tulupova recently served as co-leader of the Women Lawyers Group in the New York office.