Naiara Rodríguez-Escudero leads the Benefits, Compensation & Employment Practice in Madrid and also serves as Regional Chair of Latham & Watkins' Tax Department in Europe. She advises global private equity funds and major employers in Spain on a variety of complex employment matters.
Ms. Rodríguez-Escudero draws on deep experience and a sophisticated understanding of Spanish and European employment law to counsel and represent major employers in their most sensitive and business-critical matters, including:
- Compensation plans
- Employment litigation
- Industrial disputes
- Negotiating with trade unions
- Senior executive contract negotiations
- Social security
- Stock and cash-based incentive programs
- Downsizing and redundancy plans
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Whistleblower and internal investigations
Ms. Rodríguez-Escudero regularly speaks at employment law seminars and publishes articles in the field.