Matthew Wynne guides private capital sponsors across the entire lifecycle of their funds and firm.
Mr. Wynne combines extensive fund formation experience with a sophisticated understanding of clients’ commercial drivers to advise US and global sponsors of private investment vehicles on:
- Fund formation
- GP-led secondary transactions
- Co-investment arrangements
- Portfolio company investment and exit structures
- Forming new sponsors and sponsor spin-outs
- Operation and management of sponsors, including internal sponsor arrangements
- Separately managed accounts, joint ventures, and other special purpose investment vehicles
Mr. Wynne advises clients across multiple investment areas and asset classes, such as buyout funds, credit and debt, growth equity, venture funds, healthcare, tech, consumer products, real estate, energy, power, and infrastructure. He also guides institutional investors on fund investments and related transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wynne worked in public accounting auditing broker-dealers and other banking and capital markets clients. He is licensed as a certified public accountant (inactive) in New York.