Century City partner recognized for advising major media and technology companies on benefits and compensation matters in connection with multibillion-dollar M&A deals.
Julie Crisp advises clients on the full spectrum of employee benefits and executive compensation matters that can shape market-changing transactions and sustain businesses.
Ms. Crisp leverages a sophisticated understanding of clients’ commercial objectives to craft practical solutions to the complex benefits and compensation issues involving:
- The executive compensation and employee benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, financings, initial public offerings, spin-offs, and other corporate transactions
- Employment, severance, and change-in-control agreements
- Deferred compensation plans, as well as equity and other incentive compensation plans and arrangements
- Compliance with applicable tax and securities laws, including ERISA
- Compensation disclosures for proxy statements and other public filings
She forges trusted relationships with private equity funds, public and private companies, and executives across industries to help clients achieve their business objectives, unlocking resources across the firm’s global platform.
A recognized leader at the firm, Ms. Crisp serves on the Associates Committee. She previously was a member of the Pro Bono Committee and served as Vice Chair of the firm’s Global Recruiting Committee.
Ms. Crisp prioritizes giving back to the community, particularly through initiatives that support equity and inclusion within the legal profession. She serves on the Board of Trustees for the NALP Foundation for Law Career Research and Education and as a member of the Leaders Network Advisory Council for the Ron Brown Scholar Program, a college scholarship and leadership program for African American students.