Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Elizabeth Howard More is counsel in the Washington, D.C. office of Latham & Watkins. She is a member of the Corporate Department and the Merger & Acquisitions and Oil & Gas Transactions Practices.
Ms. More advises clients on domestic and international energy transactions with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. She has significant experience in:
- Acquisitions and divestitures of onshore and offshore upstream and midstream assets and businesses
- Joint ventures and other strategic combinations in connection with the development of upstream and midstream assets
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements, joint operating agreements, services agreements and other contracts relevant to the energy industry
- Representing issuers, primarily MLPs, with initial public offerings
- Line of equity investments in offshore exploration companies
Ms. More currently serves on Latham's Pro Bono Committee.