Dustin Paige advises clients on a variety of commercial real estate transactions across the US, particularly within the hospitality sector.
Mr. Paige draws on a sophisticated understanding of complex real estate assets — including retail, office, hotel, multi-family, and mixed use properties — to guide REITs, private equity funds, and other real estate investors on:
- Single-asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions
- Joint ventures
- Financing, including mortgage, mezzanine, and construction
- Leasing and sale-leasebacks
- Property management and franchise agreements
- Acquisitions of distressed debt
He leverages his business acumen and relationships across the industry to devise practical and creative solutions, often on a compressed time line.
Mr. Paige maintains an active pro bono practice, including advising nonprofit performing arts group Steep Theatre Company on acquiring its new performance space.
Before joining Latham, Mr. Paige practiced at another leading international law firm.