Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Brent Epstein advises public and private companies, investment banks, and financial sponsors on a full range of capital markets transactions and general corporate matters.
Mr. Epstein regularly advises clients on:
- IPOs and first-time issuer transactions
- Registered equity and debt offerings
- Private placements
- Debt tender and exchange offers and consent solicitations
- Private equity sponsor investments and financings
- Corporate governance issues
- Public company disclosure issues
- Federal and state securities law compliance
He represents clients in a wide range of industries, including: real estate, finance, technology, and gaming. In particular, he has significant experience advising REITs on public offerings.
Clients appreciate Mr. Epstein’s balance of knowledge, commercial sensibility, and social skills that facilitate a keen understanding of clients’ business needs and the timely execution of complex transactions.