Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Andrew Blumenthal advises corporate, private equity, and banking clients on complex capital markets transactions.
Mr. Blumenthal leverages acute market insight and broad cross-border transactional experience to help investors, issuers, and underwriters navigate:
- Private credit solutions, including preferred equity and other holdco financings
- Equity-linked securities offerings, including convertible notes
- Follow-on and secondary equity offerings
- Initial public offerings Investment-grade and high-yield debt offerings
- US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and stock exchange-related matters
He negotiates and devises creative solutions for clients’ most sophisticated transactions, allowing his clients to achieve their commercial and financial goals.