Latham Again Honored for Wide-Ranging Litigation & Trial Success
Latham & Watkins has once again been recognized by Benchmark Litigation for the strengths of multiple practices. The firm was named a Top 20 Trial Law Firm and ranked Tier 1 by Benchmark Litigation, which describes itself as “the definitive guide to the world's leading litigation law firms and lawyers,” in the categories of Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Securities, and White Collar.
Further, the firm was one of a very small number of firms to have five partners named among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers: Litigation & Trial Department Global Chair Michele Johnson; Complex Commercial Litigation Global Chair Sean Berkowitz; Securities Litigation & Professional Liability Global Chair Andrew Clubok; and former Litigation & Trial Department Global Chairs Peter Wald and Jamie Wine.
Latham also had six partners named among the Top 250 Women in Litigation: Johnson; Wine; Environmental Litigation Global Chair Mary Rose Alexander; Complex Commercial Litigation Global Vice Chair Elizabeth Deeley; Antitrust & Competition Global Vice Chair Belinda Lee; and Intellectual Property Litigation partner Tara Elliott.
- Latham’s Intellectual Property Litigation and Securities Litigation & Professional Liability Practices were named East Coast Practice Area Award winners.
- The Securities Litigation & Professional Liability and Antitrust & Competition Practices were named California Practice Area Award winners.
- Johnson was named a California Securities Litigator winner.
- Bay Area partner Daniel Wall was named a California Antitrust Litigator winner.
- Latham’s victory in UBS vs. Highland Capital Management was recognized as an Impact Case winner.