Trevor Wommack, Chair of Latham & Watkins’ Finance Department in the Houston office, represents major US and global financial institutions in syndicated lending transactions, including in particular, upstream exploration and production and minerals reserve-based financings, as well as both out of court and chapter 11 restructurings.
Mr. Wommack advises foreign and domestic lending institutions as administrative agents in connection with credit facilities in a wide range of industries, including in particular acquisition finance and upstream exploration and production and minerals reserve based lending credit facilities. He also advises creditors navigating forbearance, workout, bankruptcy, and liquidation of distressed assets.
Mr. Wommack regularly advises clients on:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting of all types of syndicated lending transactions
- Acquisition finance
- Reserve-based lending transactions
- Debtor-in-possession and bankruptcy exit credit facilities
Mr. Wommack has been recognized as a leading lawyer in:
- Chambers USA for his work in Banking & Finance Law in Texas (2013-2020)
- The Legal 500 US for his work in Commercial Lending: Advice to Lenders (2020)
- Best Lawyers in America for Banking and Finance Law (2012-2022) (Best Lawyers is by BL Rankings)
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate Guide, Rising Star – Bank Lending: Lender Side (2016)
- Texas Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters (2016)
Mr. Wommack is a member of the Texas Bar Foundation and the Houston Bar Association.