Tom Davies is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Restructuring & Special Situations Practice.
Mr. Davies has experience across a broad range of restructuring and insolvency-related matters, having advised banks, corporates, bondholders, and other stakeholders.
Mr. Davies’ recent experience includes advising:
- The senior creditors committee in relation to the €1.9 billion debt and equity restructuring of Selecta, a Swiss-headquartered pan-European coffee and vending machine business
- The private equity sponsor on the debt restructuring and sale of CarTrawler, a global travel technology solution provider
- Thomas Cook, a global travel business, during its compulsory liquidation, in relation to its restructuring, refinancing, and the preparation of a scheme of arrangement to allow the implementation of a debt-for-equity swap
- Savannah Petroleum plc in respect of its investment in, and acquisition of, Nigerian oil and gas assets of the Seven Energy group
- The ad hoc committee of bondholders on the restructuring of Johnston Press plc
- Bibby Offshore Services Plc, a British-based company that provides offshore and subsea services, in connection with its debt restructuring via a UK scheme of arrangement
- PrivatBank, one of Ukraine’s largest banks, on the restructuring of certain of its notes, which was implemented via a UK scheme of arrangement
- Avangardco, a leading Ukrainian agro industrial company, on the restructuring of its notes issued by its Cypriot subsidiary which was implemented via a UK scheme of arrangement
- DTEK, Ukraine’s leading privately owned energy company, on its US$2.3 billion bank & bond restructuring including various UK schemes of arrangement, consensual, and other liability management transactions