Ms. Decker has been working as an M&A lawyer for nearly 20 years. She advises financial investors and industrials in connection with German and international M&A transactions on both buy-side and sell-side. She also provides ongoing corporate law advice to companies, in particular portfolio companies of private equity investors.
Ms. Decker has longstanding experience with the implementation of very complex acquisition structures, as well as co-investments and management participation programs in connection with private equity transactions.
Additionally, she advises on complex restructurings of groups of companies, including cross-border mergers.
Ms. Decker’s experience includes advising:
- HgCapital on its investment in STP Informationstechnologie as joint venture with one of the founders
- HgCapital on its investment in Eucon, a leading provider of automotive data and insurance claims management services
- HgCapital on the sale of the P&I Group to Permira
- Clayton Dubilier & Rice on the acquisition of Mauser Group* and setting-up of a management participation program
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice on the sale of Mauser Group to Stone Canyon
- CVC Capital on its investment in Tipico Group and setting up a management participation program and general advice on corporate governance matters
- Chequers Capital on the acquisition of the Spandex Group, setting up a management participation program, and advice in connection with an add-on acquisition
- Permira on the acquisition of CABB Group and setting-up of a management participation program*
- Kimberly-Clark and other companies on corporate and intragroup reorganization
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham