Senet Bischoff advises financial institutions and corporate clients on a broad range of corporate finance matters, with a particular focus on high yield debt transactions, investment grade debt transactions, and restructurings.
Drawing on his vast and varied product knowledge, Mr. Bischoff helps clients navigate a full array of financings to achieve their business goals. He provides clients a comprehensive understanding of different capital-raising and investment strategies to advise on:
- High yield bond offerings
- Leveraged buy-outs
- Restructurings (both in-court and consensual)
- Distressed refinancings
- Distressed debt exchanges
- Initial public offerings
- De-SPAC transactions
- Exit financings
- Block trades
- Tax-free debt exchanges
Mr. Bischoff also represents public and private companies in connection with securities law, corporate governance, and general corporate matters.
Mr. Bischoff regularly writes and speaks on corporate finance and securities topics.
Mr. Bischoff serves as Chair of the firm’s Corporate Department Opinions Committee, and as Chair of the Transactional Matters subcommittee of the firm’s Ethics Committee. He previously served as Co-Chair of the New York Corporate Department and as a member of the Finance Committee, Training and Career Enhancement Committee, Associates Committee, and Women Enriching Business (WEB) Steering Committee.
- Ranked – Capital Markets: USA Debt & Equity
Chambers Global 2018-2020
- Ranked – Capital Markets: Debt & Equity
Chambers USA 2014-2020
- Recommended – Capital Markets: Debt Offerings and Capital Markets: High-Yield Offerings
The Legal 500 US 2010-2020
- Leading Lawyer – Capital Markets: Global Offerings – Advice to Financial Institutions; Telecoms and Broadcast: Transactional
The Legal 500 US 2010-2019
- Rising Star – Corporate Finance and Securities
New York Super Lawyers 2011-2014