Ryan Lynch advises clients on a range of strategic corporate transactions, including public and private M&A matters and capital markets offerings.
Mr. Lynch regularly represents companies in domestic and cross-border transactions and advises foreign private issuers on accessing the US capital markets. Specifically, he guides clients on:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including SPAC business combinations
- IPOs and follow-on equity offerings
- Debt offerings
- Corporate governance, periodic reporting, and other matters relating to public company status
A versatile corporate lawyer, Mr. Lynch crafts company narratives that are compelling to investors and drives transformative transactions to successful close.
Mr. Lynch’s experience includes representing:
SPAC Business Combinations
- Desktop Metal, a 3D printing technology company, in its US$2.5 billion merger with Trine Acquisition Corp.
- Hub Cyber Security, an Israel-based confidential computing solution provider, in its pending US$1.28 billion merger with Mount Rainier Acquisition Corp.
- Hyundai Motor Company, as a shareholder in London-based electric vehicle company Arrival, in Arrival’s US$5.4 billion merger with CIIG Merger
- Innoviz, an Israel-based manufacturer of solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software, in its US$1.4 billion merger with Collective Growth Corporation
- Kin Insurance, an insurance technology company, in its pending US$1 billion merger with Omnichannel Acquisition
- Nogin, a commerce-as-a-service platform, in its pending US$646 million business combination with Software Acquisition Group III
- Otonomo Technologies, an Israel-based automotive data services platform, in its US$1.4 billion merger with Software Acquisition Group
- USHG Acquisition, a special purpose acquisition company, in its pending merger with Panera Brands
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Enagás S.A. in its equity investment in Tallgrass Energy
- Equitrans Midstream in its US$1.8 billion acquisition of EQM Midstream Partners
- Falcon Minerals in its pending US$1.9 billion merger with Desert Peak Minerals
- FMC Technologies in its US$13 billion merger-of-equals transaction with Technip S.A.
- PAO TMK in its US$1.2 billion sale of IPSCO Tubulars to Tenaris S.A.
- Shell Midstream Partners’ Conflicts Committee in a US$4 billion dropdown and simplification transaction
- Total S.A., as SunPower’s majority shareholder, in SunPower’s spin-off of Maxeon Solar Technologies
- VTTI in its US$1 billion acquisition of VTTI Energy Partners
Equity Capital Markets
- Antero Midstream GP in its US$875 million IPO
- EQM Midstream Partners in its US$1.2 billion convertible preferred unit offering
- JP Energy Partners in its US$275 million IPO
- Lux Health Tech Acquisition in its US$396 million IPO
- Smart Sand in its US$98 million follow-on offering
- VTTI Energy Partners in its US$422 million IPO
- Weatherford International in follow-on offerings totaling more than US$1 billion
Debt Capital Markets
- Bruin E&P Partners in its US$600 million unregistered notes offering
- Kimco Realty Corporation in its US$500 million registered green notes offering
- Total S.A. in its subsidiaries’ registered notes offerings, totaling more than US$9 billion
- Venator Materials in its US$225 million unregistered secured notes offering
- Waste Connections in registered notes offerings totaling US$2.1 billion
- Western Midstream in its US$3.5 billion registered notes offering