A leading legal publication recognizes Fredrickson for making a “remarkable difference in the legal profession in Texas”.
Robin S. Fredrickson retired from the partnership in May 2022. She represented exploration and production companies, midstream companies, and private equity clients in mergers and acquisitions, corporate, and oil and gas transactions. In particular, Ms. Fredrickson’s practice focused on:
Acquisitions and divestitures of upstream and midstream energy assets
Formation of partnerships, limited liability companies, and joint venture for energy assets
Drafting and negotiating exploration and development agreements, participation agreements, drilling program agreements, joint operating agreements, and other contracts relevant to the energy industry
Ms. Fredrickson also has experience in secured and unsecured financing transactions in the energy sector, including volumetric production payments and other innovative structures used in the oil and gas industry. Ms. Fredrickson has been recognized in the following publications:
- Woman Leader in The Law (2021) – by The American Lawyer
- Chambers USA (2010 – 2022)
- The Legal 500 US (2016 – 2021)
- Who’s Who Legal: Energy (2017 – 2019) (Who’s Who Legal is by Law Business Research Limited)
- Best Lawyers (2010 – 2022) – by BL Rankings
- Super Lawyers Texas (2012 – 2019) (Super Lawyers is a Thomson Reuters service)
- The International Who's Who* of Oil & Gas Lawyers (2010, 2011, 2015) (Who’s Who Legal is by Law Business Research Limited)
- Guide to the World's Leading Energy Lawyers (9th Edition) (Guide to the World's Leading Energy Lawyers is by Legal Media Group)
At the time of her retirement, Ms. Fredrickson was a member of the Women’s Energy Network, the Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law Section of the Texas and Houston Bar Associations.