Peter Neuböck is a member of the corporate finance team focusing on capital market transactions, with a particular expertise in high yield bond offerings and leveraged finance deals.
Mr. Neuböck advises corporate (in various industries), sponsor, and investment banking clients on various high-yield bond, leveraged, and other financing transactions with particular focus on the DACH region.
Mr. Neuböck advises on:
- Complex high-yield bond transactions (both under US and German law), including related liability management transactions
- Commitment papers for bridge-to-bond financing transactions
- P2P financing transactions
- "Cross-over" bonds (e.g. in the real estate sector in the DACH region)
- High yield bond advise in restructuring context
Prior to earning his LL.M at Columbia University School of Law, Mr. Neuböck completed a traineeship at the European Commission in Brussels.