Olivia Rauch-Ravisé is a partner in the firm's Tax Department and the Deputy Office Managing Partner of Latham & Watkins' Paris office. She is also member of the Diversity Leadership Committee and is a former Co-Chair of the firm’s Women Enriching Business (WEB) Committee, whose mission is to promote women through trailblazing initiatives focused on women’s professional development, mentoring, and networking. She has strong experience in domestic and cross-border transactional tax law, notably in private equity and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Rauch-Ravisé's practice also focuses on the taxation of capital markets transactions (notably high yield), financial instruments, and structured financings. She has developed expertise in tax issues relating to aircraft, rolling stock, and other asset financings.
Ms. Rauch-Ravisé is particularly active in the financial institutions, oil and gas, and hospitality and gaming sectors. She is a member of the International Fiscal Association and of the Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux, and she is Chair of the Tax Committee of the European American Chamber of Commerce.
Ms. Rauch-Ravisé has a wealth of expertise in capital markets, M&A, and private equity transactions. In the words of clients, "she is always up to date with tax matters, results-oriented and focused on client service."
Chambers Europe 2017
Ms. Rauch-Ravisé's representative experience includes advising:
- The lead arrangers in a €900 million financing of Financière Colisée
- The mandated lead arrangers in the refinancing of the existing financial indebtedness of the Ceva Group, a veterinary pharmaceutical laboratory, for a total amount of €2.150 billion
- Loxam SAS in connection with its offering of €500 million of high yield notes
- Bridgepoint in its acquisition of Kyriba, the global leader in cloud treasury and finance solutions
- Bridgepoint in its sale of eFront, the world’s leading pioneer of software solutions dedicated to the alternative investment industry, to BlackRock
- Total in connection with its registered public offering of US$1.25 billion 3.455% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2029 by its subsidiary Total Capital International
- Ardian in its acquisition of Groupe Inula-Pranarom, a key player in the herbal remedies market
- Shandong Ruyi in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Bally International
- Groupe Bertrand, the leading French multi-brand restaurant operator, in the creation of a JV with Bridgepoint, to support the development of Burger King® in France
- Shandon Ruyi in its acquisition of Sandro Maje and on the subsequent IPO and high yield refinancing of the group
- Ardian in its sale of a majority stake in Trescal, a France-based provider of calibration, asset management, and measurement services
- CITIC Capital in its acquisition of Axilone a global provider of premium packaging solutions to the beauty care industry
- Bain on its acquisition of Consolis, a leading producer of highly-innovative and efficient building solutions
- Bain in the IPO of Maisons du Monde