Myria Saarinen, former Global Co-Chair of the Technology Industry Group, represents domestic and international clients in all types of civil and commercial complex litigation matters. She also leads the data protection practice in Paris.
Ms. Saarinen draws on two decades’ experience as a litigator and her comprehensive understanding of her clients’ business and commercial needs to efficiently resolve a broad range of complex, cross-border disputes across industries. She advises on:
- French litigation disputes, including corporate litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution, in mediation or arbitration
- Cross-border issues, such as conflicts of laws and US discovery requests
- GDPR compliance programs, particularly for adtech companies
- Regulatory GDPR inquiries
- Multijurisdictional cybersecurity event response
- GDPR claims brought by individuals and class actions
She crafts pragmatic, commercially oriented solutions to clients’ business challenges, approaching each matter with the strength of the firm’s global platform.
A recognized firm leader, Ms. Saarinen serves on the Ethics and Privacy Committees of the firm. She previously served as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (AML) for the Paris office and on the Pro Bono and IT Committees.