Min Yee Ng has extensive experience representing both issuers and underwriters in a wide range of corporate finance matters, including initial public offerings and private placements of debt, equity, and equity-linked securities. Ms. Ng also advises on mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Ng is recognized as a leading lawyer for capital markets in Singapore by Chambers Asia-Pacific 2018.
Ms. Ng's experience includes advising:
- The underwriters in Asian Pay Television Trust’s S$1.4 billion initial public offering of units on the SGX-ST
- The underwriters in PT Borneo Lumbung Energi & Metal Tbk's US$575 million initial public offering of shares on the IDX
- STATS ChipPAC Limited in its US$960 million refinancing plan comprising its US$360 million senior credit facility and its US$600 million high yield debt offering, its tender offer and consent solicitation in respect of US$213 million of its existing notes and its capital reduction pursuant to the Companies Act of Singapore and cash distribution to its shareholders funded by proceeds from the US$600 million high yield debt offering and cash on hand
- The underwriters in ICICI Bank Limited’s offer of US$5 billion American depositary shares, one of the largest equity issuances in Indian history
- WNS (Holdings) Limited in its US$255 million initial public offering of American depositary shares on the NYSE and its subsequent US$113 million follow on primary and secondary offering of American depositary shares on the NYSE
- Neptune Orient Lines in its sale of APL Logistics for US$1.2 billion to Kintetsu World Express
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd. in its acquisition by Advanced Technology Investment Company LLC, a technology investment company wholly owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, pursuant to a scheme of arrangement under the Companies Act of Singapore in a transaction representing a total value of approximately S$5.6 billion (including debt and convertible redeemable preference shares)