Mike Turner is a partner in the London Office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department and Emerging Companies Practice. Mr. Turner primarily handles venture capital, private equity, and M&A transactions.
He represents clients who operate across the TMT sector, with a particular focus on software, consumer internet, traditional/digital media, adtech, fintech, digital health, and e-commerce.
Mr. Turner’s TMT sector experience owes much to his time as a general partner in a technology-focused venture capital fund from 2005-2008.
Mr. Turner’s experience includes advising:
- An undisclosed investor on the US$110 million Series B funding round for Einride AB, a leading transport company based in Sweden
- An undisclosed investor on the US$350 million Series D funding round for Bought By Many, a pet insurance company
- Hedosophia on its €400 Million SPAC IPO
- Nanobit, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games based in Zagreb, Croatia on its sale to Stillfront
- Outfit7 on its sale to United Luck for US$1 billion*
- News Corporation on its acquisition of Wireless Group plc for £220.3 million*
- Farfetch on its US$110 million Series F and US$397 million Series G funding rounds*
- SuperCell on its acquisition of a majority stake in Space Ape Games for US$55.8 million*
- Wooga on its sale to Playtika*
- Pearl Abyss on its acquisition of CCP Games for US$425 million*
- GoodGame on is sale to Stillfront for €270 million*
- Digital Surgery on its sale to Medtronic*
- Exchange Labs on its sale to WPP*
- one.com on its sale to Cinven*
- Kolibri Games on its sale to Ubisoft*
- MoneyFarm on its £36 million Series C financing led by Poste Italiane*
- wolt.com on its US$160 million Series E financing led by Iconiq Capital*
- Multiple equity investments for United Ventures, Hearst Ventures, BGF Ventures, Google Ventures, Hedosophia Capital, Lux Capital, and Canvas Ventures*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham