Mark Mester has extensive experience in class action litigation and served for five years as Global Chair of the firm's Consumer Class Action Practice Group.
Mr. Mester has been lead counsel in over 200 consumer class actions over the course of the last 20 years. Mr. Mester is presently lead counsel in numerous consumer class actions pending in Illinois, California, Florida and Missouri.
For many years, Mr. Mester was a member of the firm's Ethics Committee and Pro Bono Committee.
Mr. Mester is currently handling or has successfully handled consumer class litigation for:
- The American Automobile Association
- America Online
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Aurora Organic Dairy
- Bass Pro Shops
- CCC Information Services Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Electrolux North America, Inc.
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Financial Federal
- J. Aron & Company
- Masco Corporation
- MB Financial Bank, N.A.
- Navistar, Inc.
- Safeway Inc.
- Schiff Nutrition International, Inc.
- Sears Roebuck and Co.
- US Bancorp
- Walmart Stores, Inc.
Mr. Mester has also successfully handled employment class actions for:
- Aon Corporation
- Combined Insurance Company of America
- Dominick’s Finer Foods, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Illinois State University
- International Truck and Engine Corporation n/k/a Navistar, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
- Safeco Insurance Companies
- TRW, Inc.