Katie Peek is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and is a member of the Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, reorganizations, and general corporate matters.
Ms. Peek trained in the firm’s London and Singapore offices, where she gained a broad range of experience in corporate, banking, capital markets, and restructuring.
Ms. Peek’s recent experience includes advising:
- Telenor on its €2.8 billion sale of its assets in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) to PPF Group
- An Asian investor in connection with its investment in a major music and audio platform
- Sale of majority control of The Nature's Bounty Co., a global manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of health and wellness products, to KKR
- Andreessen Horowitz on its minority investment in Improbable World Limited, a UK-based software developer focused on virtual and simulated worlds
- Palladin Consumer Retail Partners, on its disposal of Harry’s of London, a men’s shoe retailer
- The Carlyle Group, on the acquisition of Reach by Acosta, a Carlyle portfolio company
- Emerson Electric Co., on the acquisition of the corrosion monitoring business Permasense by Emerson Process Management Limited
- Meda AB on its disposal of Euromed SA, a leading European manufacturer of herbal extracts and natural active substances, to The Riverside Company
- Carlyle Strategic Partners III, a special situations private equity sponsor, on its £43 million public-to-private takeover offer for Nationwide Accident Repair Services, a listed accident repair services company
- The underwriters in BW LPG Limited’s US$479 million initial public offering of shares on the Oslo Børs
- Starman Hotels (Lehman Brothers/Starwood Capital joint venture) in relation to its disposal program, which has included acting on a number of international hotel sales
- The Carlyle Group and The Nature’s Bounty Co. on the £1.77 billion sale of Holland & Barrett, one of Europe’s largest health and wellness retailers