Jennifer Cadet is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department.
Ms. Cadet's transactional practice includes representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Ms. Cadet also advises companies and underwriters in connection with public offerings and general corporate governance.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Cadet has served on the firm’s Recruiting Committee and was a local leader of Latham’s Black Lawyers Group.
Ms. Cadet received her JD in 2014 from the University of California, Berkeley where she was Solicitations Editor for the Berkeley Journal of African American Law & Policy and a staff editor for the Berkeley Business Law Journal. In addition she was a Co-Chair of LeadHERship, a symposium on women’s leadership in law and business.
Ms. Cadet received her undergraduate degree, with honors, from Stanford University.
Ms. Cadet’s representative experience includes:
- Broadcom Limited (formerly Avago Technologies Limited) in its US$37 billion acquisition of Broadcom Corporation and US$606 million acquisition of Emulex Corporation
- Data Device Corporation (DDC), a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, in its US$1 billion sale to TransDigm Group Incorporated
- Cleversafe, Inc., a provider of cloud-based data storage solutions, in its sale to IBM
- AMD in its 100 million shares of common stock listed on NASDAQ and US$805 million offering of 2.125% convertible senior notes
- Credit Suisse on ObsEva SA’s initial public offering of 6,450,000 shares of common stock