Jay Sadanandan is a partner in the firm’s Finance Department and is the Office Managing Partner of Latham & Watkins’ London office.
Ms. Sadanandan is a member of Latham's market-leading Banking Practice and she has extensive experience advising sponsors, companies, borrowers, financial institutions, and lenders on a wide range of transactions, including complex cross-border acquisition and leveraged financings, asset-based loans, bridge financings, investment grade loans, post-IPO facilities, and other secured lending transactions. In addition, Ms. Sadanandan frequently works with Latham's US team on US-European financings and high yield team on bank/bond financings.
Ms. Sadanandan's representative transactions include advising:
- Permira on the financing for the acquisition of Exclusive Networks
- Permira on the financing for the acquisition of Corin Group
- Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners on the financing for the public-to-private acquisition of Paysafe Group under the UK Takeover Code, together with the financing for the acquisition of iPayment by Paysafe Group
- PAI Partners and British Columbia Investment Management Corporation on the bank/bond financing for the acquisition of Refresco
- SIG Combibloc Group Holdings in relation to their post-IPO refinancing
- Onex on the financing for the acquisition of the Parkdean Group
- Cinven, Permira, and Mid-Europa Partners on an LBO financing for the acquisition of Allegro Group
- CVC on a bank/bond financing for the acquisition of Sisal Group S.p.A
- Hellman & Friedman on a bank/bond financing for the acquisition of Securitas Direct Verisure Group
- Onex on a bank/bond financing for the acquisition of SIG Combibloc Group AG, the largest European buyout in 2014
- CVC on a bank/bond financing for the acquisition of Sunrise Communications AG and subsequent refinancings
- PAI Partners on a bank/bond financing for the acquisition of R&R Ice Cream
- Mandated lead arrangers on senior bank facilities for the acquisition of Mivisa