Grace Erskine is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Technology Transactions Practice.
Ms. Erskine has broad experience advising on global data privacy and cybersecurity matters and commercial contracts.
Ms. Erskine has had particular experience in advising clients from a range of sectors on local and international data privacy laws, including GDPR compliance. She has also played a key role in intellectual property matters, including due diligence on intellectual property portfolios and licenses, advising on trademark registrations, copyrights, and related protections.
Ms. Erskine’s representative matters include:
- Advising a leading consultancy firm on its global privacy impact assessment (PIA) process to ensure compliance with privacy laws to minimize privacy and security risks
- Advising a digital telecommunications client in relation to compliance with data privacy laws including coordinating local counsel advice for an international roll-out of a cloud phone system
- Advising a digital technology company on its compliance with the GDPR
- Acting pro bono in relation to numerous trademark restrictions
- Acting pro bono in relation to the drafting of numerous commercial contracts across a range of sectors