Grace Erskine is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Technology Transactions Practice.
Ms. Erskine's practice focuses on commercial contracts, intellectual property, and global data privacy matters.
Prior to qualification, she trained in the firm's London and Hong Kong offices. Ms. Erskine has also completed a secondment with the in-house legal team of a leading international investment bank where she worked on a variety of commercial contracts, including software, intellectual property and market data licensing, and master services agreements for technology procurement.
Ms. Erskine’s representative matters include:
- Advising a leading consultancy firm on its global privacy impact assessment (PIA) process to ensure compliance with privacy laws to minimize privacy and security risks
- Advising a digital telecommunications client in relation to compliance with data privacy laws including coordinating local counsel advice for an international roll-out of a cloud phone system
- Advising a digital technology company on its compliance with the GDPR
- Acting pro bono in relation to numerous trademark restrictions
- Acting pro bono in relation to the drafting of numerous commercial contracts across a range of sectors