Elva Cullen is an associate in the Data & Technology Transactions Practice of Latham & Watkins' London office.
Ms. Cullen has experience in intellectual property, information technology, and commercial contracts, and providing strategic specialist advice on M&A and private equity transactions. She also has significant experience in large-scale, multi-jurisdictional transactions with a tech focus.
Ms. Cullen’s experience includes advising:
- The carve-out and acquisition of a European vacation rental business and related online platforms involving a detailed review of the material commercial contracts, advice on splitting the contracts, and the papering of the broad range of transitional services to be provided
- The carve-out and acquisition of an international fintech platform involving advice on the transfer of and relevant structure for holding core IP
- The acquisition of a digital healthcare platform involving advice on the status of the core IP, an analysis of the material commercial contracts, and advice on relevant consumer law
- The carve-out and sale of the UK business of a major gambling and entertainment business involving an in-depth analysis of the material commercial contracts, relevant consumer law, and the core technology, including the related contracts and IP
- The sale of an entertainment technology business involving reviewing and advising on the future implications of complicated licensing provisions